föstudagur, desember 5

Angela!!

Thank you for your interest in me and my blogg. Now, who are you and what language are you speaking?
Well, enough about you, let´s talk about me.
Now, first of all I want to remind you about the ball with ðe Zetors at Gunnukaffi, second in christmas! I hope you´ll show up there. ðe Zetors are really famous in Vestur-Húnavatnssýsla only, so you probably won´t see us in any charts, just yet! Also there will be a huge surprise at the ball, what it is, I´ll never tell! You will be very surprised! But three days before that, at Þorláksmessa (the mess of Þorlákur) I will also be at Gunnukaffi, but this time to eat traditional food of Þorláksmessa: rotten skate with melted fat and potatoes! Perhaps you will also be there to join me and the people of Hvammstangi, what is more christmassy than a whole village eating rotten skate with hnoðmör and boiled potatoes?
Well, my dear Angela, this is all for now, hope to hear from you soon!

Yours truly,
Mundi.

P.S. Stefán frá Möðrudal is no longer among us, I´m afraid.

Free Web Site Counter
FreeLogs.com